The mission of the Women's Ministry of Pleasant Garden Baptist Church is to
meet the spiritual, emotional and physical needs of the women at PGBC and within our community. The ministry is designed to encourage women to grow in their relationship with Christ, to develop intimate
friendships with other women, and to provide opportunities to serve and reach our community for Christ.
Purpose: Our purpose is to equip women for Life, Ministry and Missions
- *Life: by providing opportunities for personal growth, believing that every
woman is valued as a role model of Biblical truth to her family, her work, her church, and her community.
- *Ministry: by engaging them in fruitful and fulfilling service to our Lord,
believing that every woman is gifted by God and should have the opportunity to develop that gift.
- *Missions: by promoting opportunities to serve our community through
mission outreach and to encourage all women to be involved in missions.
How are we going to accomplish our purpose for women's ministry?
- providing for personal growth
- providing Bible Study opportunities
- providing discipleship classes targeted to the needs and growth of women
- providing fellowship opportunities which serve to encourage women involved in every day life and to encourage the building of friendships
- engaging them in fruitful & fulfilling service using their gifts
- providing opportunities to be involved in the planning and executing of events
- providing opportunities to minister to one another in the church body
- promoting opportunities to serve our community
- providing areas of missions opportunities in our community when needs are recognized
Discipleship Classes - Listing of Fall Discipleship opportunities
Service Opportunities - PGBC Women's Ministries is partnering with Hope Academy -
MOPS - Mothers of Preschoolers
"TRUTH BE TOLD ART"
Women's Painting Event during January's Laughter and Latte!
January 24 2:30-5:30 In Fellowship Hall
$20 if we get more than 100 sign ups, $30 if less than 100 So tell your friends!
Sign ups Dec 6th, 13th & 20th in Lobby behind Sanctuary between services
Must Pay up front, no refunds.
"Laughter & Latte"
New ministry opportunity this fall to fellowship and encourage women
4th Sunday of each Month - Doors open at 4:15
Laughter & Latte will start back on Sunday, Sept. 27 from 4:15-5:30. Childcare will be provided.
Sign up opportunity coming soon- stay tuned for more information.
New Facebook Page for PGBC Women's Ministry!
Check it out!
2013 Festival of Tables Photo Gallery